Monday, September 04, 2017

Somebody called me a liar on the interwebz. Must be Monday.


I said U of Waterloo main bookstore has two book cases that contain their whole SF/F section. Here they are.
Top of case 1

Bottom of case 1

Top of case 2

Bottom of case 2

Now, it may be that there is a different bookstore on campus that has more. It may be that there are a variety of reasons for there being only two book cases. It may even be that back in a corner somewhere there are more SF books, I did not exhaustively search the place.

Notwithstanding, this is what there is, on display, labeled as SF/F, at the main bookstore.

So, doubters, there you go. Two book cases. Anyone requiring even more proof than this should A) call the U Waterloo main bookstore, and B) get a hobby, you have way too much time on your hands.

Oh, and delagar, frequent poster at Vile 666 and Crapestros Flopatron's bog of crap,  can kiss my ass. He's the shit-flinging monkey that called me a liar.

No comments: